President & COO of Zunch (China) Inc. - TERRENCE OU

Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Day Two


Today has been exciting and exhausting! I can’t remember how many hours I’ve talked today. I am getting a sore throat.

Some companies have expressed interest in our Click Fraud Detective - they seem excited about it and were asking lots of questions.

My workshop (see picture above) on Chinese search engine optimization was used to offer Q&A for an audience of about thirty. I was able to discuss strategies for and the concepts behind optimization. It was a definite success!

Quite a few visitors are from Europe and India including SEO firms and more. Everyone here is very excited about where interactive marketing is headed in Asia and many are very interested in Zunch!

It is 1 a.m. now and I’ll have to rest for tomorrow.

I’ll bring you more exciting news tomorrow, hopefully.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home